Below there are my tariffs for psychological sessions/time.
• Individual session: €100 (50 minute)
• Couples session: €130 (60 minute)
• Skype session: €100 (50 minute)
• Phone session: €100 (50 minute)
• CET (per session) : €100 (50 minute)
• Supervision for psychologists : €150 (50 minute)
The sessions could be fully or partially reimbursed by International or Dutch Insurances depending by your insurance provider and personal plan.
In all fees BTW is not applicable.
Psychological assessments might be used, the price is different for each.
The patient will be inform in the fist session for the duration of the treatment.
Payments are to be made by the patient on session’s date
Fee and appointment’s cancellation
Patients are responsible to give 48 hours notice if they can not attend their scheduled session, they will be responsible for payment.
Indications and costs examples
• Following hours cost 100 euro (per 50 minutes).
• A basic consultation generally takes from 1 to 2 hours, including psychological evaluation and advice.
• Full psychological evaluation and advice take 2 to 3 hours, including written report from 4 to 5 hours.
• Basic psychological evaluation or developmental functioning and resulting advice: 3 hours.
• Full developmental and neuropsychological evaluation of children, including advice and written report: from 6 to 10 hours.
• Full neuropsychological assessment for language, executive functions, including advice and written report from 8 to 12 hours.
• Family consultation from 2 to 3 hours.
• Solution focused psychotherapy from 6 to 10 hours.
• Between 19 and 21 PM plus 25 euro per hour ;
• Other costs, like professional interpreter, travel expenses for in-house therapy, assessments, particular treatments are different and will be discuss with the patience.