Workshop Anxiety and Peak Performance
- Workshop for Everyone: Life and Career
- Workshop Sessions
- Corporate Workshop
- Contact Us
Workshop for Everyone: Life and Career
Our Workshop is for everyone: if you want to improve yourself if you are addressing your deepest fear or if you are filling blocked at work, or if you are looking for a new perspective. Our workshop is focused on the solution of the problem of Anxiety, and consequently, to the Burnout.
Indeed, anxiety is the emotion of fear for a perceived future threats, real or unreal; and the Burnout is the developed Anxiety in some area of our life like work, family, relations, etc. Sometimes, Anxiety is crystallized in a specific fear or a particular situation in various grades, from littles fears to a great phobia.
In any of these cases, Anxiety is a negative circle of thoughts, and we entirely know its patter and the way you can learn to stop it.
It is one of the reasons why, together to private sessions, we decided to conduct Workshops. Indeed, in non-individual courses, the participant will have some advantages, as:
- Avoid the emotional or physical loneliness that Anxiety can cause;
- Listening to the experiences of Others, understanding better the patter of the negative circle;
- Participate in specific Group exercises;
- Obtain fast results working with Others;
- Make a step out the comfort zone, starting learning how to address Anxiety.
Anxiety and daily life
Anxiety could affect daily life in a lot of way. First of All, we can consider that Anxiety, as any function of our Brain, isn’t static, it is plastic an in a continuos movement.
As a function of our brain, more we used it, more we will continue to use it, causing a hyper-stimulation of a particular Brain Area, in this case the Amygdala. Hence, in this case the function of Anxiety will be over-stimulated and its pattern will invade other areas of our normal behavior, linked itself with our self-judgment and life point of view.
The constant fear for the results, the idea that it is never enough, the continuous self judgement and the avoidance of perceived uncomfortable situations, are only some emotional symptoms of the Anxiety that could affect personal relations, daily life and expectations.
Anxiety, Anger and Frustration
One of the Anxiety response is the Anger. More we will be Anxious, and more we will be frustrated and, consequently, our Anger will blows-up.
Anxiety works very slowly, step by step, affecting our self-esteem, freezing yourself in a social situation, during discussions and in general permitting the avoidance of our interests, or the expression of yourself.
Frustration is the consequence of this behavior: it is a weight, brings a situation to another where will become Anger against a new, and innocent, target.
The Peak Performance
Anxiety doesn’t produce Peak Performance.
The idea that Anxiety is helpful in work is 95% wrong!
More we will be calm, and more we will be able to do a great job.
Instead, calm doesn’t mean unproductive or unfocused: it is precisely the opposite:
Calm means aware and not distracted!
To arrive at the Peak performance, our Brain needs time and an increasing focusing period: the Anxiety works in the opposite ways, reducing our attention and blocking the process increasing focusing.
Indeed, to shut down the hyper-activation of the Amygdala system, we will show to you how to train the Executive Function of your Brain, gaining in focusing, working memory, planning, solving problems: making a step forward in your personal life and career.
Most of us have days when we feel bored, overloaded, or unappreciated when dragging ourselves out of bed requires a lot of determination but if you feel like this most of the time, however, you may be in burnout. Because it reduces productivity and saps your energy, leaving you feeling increasingly helpless, hopeless, cynical, and resentful: hence you may feel like you have nothing more to give or to hope.
As a result, the adverse effects of burnout spill over into every area of life—including your home, work, and social life; especially relevant burnout can also cause long-term changes in your body that make you vulnerable to illnesses. ( if you want to know more take a look at our page about Burnout )
Hence, Burnout is a kind of auto-sabotage, inducing us to stop working, going out with friends, staying with our family, having fun and happy moments.
- Duration of the Workshop sessions is 90 minutes;
- Any Workshop session has own subject addressed by Psycho-education and Practical Exercises;
- Any Workshop session is unique;
- A Seminar is the entire Cycle of the following Workshop sessions:
- The negative circle of Anxiety;
- Being in the Present;
- The Peak Performance;
- The Burnout and the Sabotage;
- Functional Communication Skill;
- Listening or Mirroring;
- Styles of Attachment I;
- Addressing the fears;
- Testing the Darkness (Styles of Attachment II);
- The Real Trigger;
- Anyone can participate, previous experiences are not necessary;
- In the Cycle of sessions, there isn’t a fixed starting point: the Seminar is continuously repeated, and anyone can start in any session;
- The Seminar could be followed for any time you need because any Workshop session is ever unique;
- The cost for a single workshop session is 60,00€ ( VAT excl.) per person;
- A least of 3 sessions is required;
- A sale of 20% is allowed for paying the entire Seminar;
- Sales for Students are allowed;
- Two Seminars are activated: one in Amsterdam and the other in Den Haag;
- Seminars are conducted by our Team of Functioning Psychology Studio and Functioning Coach;
- The Workshop sessions are conducted in the English Language, and any nationality is welcome;
- The Workshop sessions are 3 per month during evening.
Do you have your own Company or you are interested in Workshop for the Company where you work? Take a look to our Corporate Workshop.
Busy professionals deal with challenge, adversity, change, and stress on a daily basis, yet many don’t have the tools they need to withstand these challenges resiliently. Resilience is the capacity for stress-related growth. Decades of research shows that resilience is made up of a bundle of skills that can be taught and practiced.
Hiring employees is an investment for the future of the Company, what will happen when this asset is affected by the High level of Stress and Burnout?
Research has shown that work stress and complex working patterns can cause severe damage to the physical and mental health of employees. As many as 90% complain about burnout and another 60% about general stress and anxiety disorder. There is a growing awareness among companies and organizations to tackle these problems and increased efforts to root them out.
Indeed, these high Percentages are causing problems in the daily life of the employees and the productiveness of Companies, sometimes with serious legal consequences.
In our Workshop, the employees and Managers will learn all they need to know to detect stress and burnout, and how to manage them both on the personal level an organizational, in different kind of situations with specific attention to the dynamics of the Work-flow. Significantly gaining in work quality level and production, decreasing the unproductive stress, preventing the burnout in a pro-active way.